Monday, July 9, 2018

True Story ...

I don't know whether to blame old age or the fact that (a) our oldest son is getting married on 1 September, or (b) our first grandchild will be born at the end of October ..... but lately I seem to be having a problem remembering stuff.  So, I need a little book like this - hahahaha.

I covered a store bought lined notebook and used dp to cover it.  I used the Bugaboo image called JJ CRS - Can't Remember and coloured it using Copics 

 The background technique is distress ink-sponged with water droplets.

I added two flat back pearls and recycled an embellishment I got on a gift box recently.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

Challenges entered:
 

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...