Monday, July 30, 2018

Anything but a Card with Bugaboo Stamps


My first grandbaby is on its way and is expected to make an appearance at the end of October, and I am sooo excited!  To date this little one has been keeping its gender a secret and scans have revealed nothing.  But, that being said, I have a hunch that it's a boy, and have felt that from the moment I heard that Nekita was pregnant.

I am planning a baby shower for September, and will need to make the invitations - this is the prototype.  It features the Bugaboo image Baby Word -  Boy that I coloured using Copics and a white gel pen
I also used the following

blue cs mat
Stickles
Glossy Accents

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...