Thursday, July 12, 2018

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - Wags n Whiskers


I am so honoured to be one of the Guest Designers at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge for the Month of July.  This week our theme is 'Wags n Whiskers' and this is my card to inspire you


Our Sponsor this month is Patties Creations and my card features one of her gorgeous images called Dog Days of Summer available in her Etsy Store


I coloured the image using Copics:


I also used the following to create my card:

white cs card base
lilac, yellow and turquoise cs mats
corner punch
button and gold twine
the sentiment was created in MS word (font is Bubble and Soap)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...