Saturday, July 14, 2018

Bugaboo Stamps Challenge : Use your Patriotic Colours


This week's challenge theme at the Catch the Bug blog is to use your country's patriotic colours, and how lucky am I that South Africa's flag is so colourful!

My card features the Bugaboo Stamps image Zebra, that I merged with a digital image of our flag to (sort of) match up the stripes.  I didn't want them to match exactly as then he'd be invisible ...  LOL!

He's coloured using Copics and I used a white gel pen for the dots.   
 I rounded the corners using a punch and added a black s mat. 
 The sentiment is digital and there are bits of white twine to 'tie' it down.


Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...