Sunday, July 22, 2018

Bugaboo Stamps :: Christmas in July :: Day 2


Welcome to day 2 of the week-long Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July event over on the Catch the Bug blog.  There are masses of prizes to be won, and a full list can be seen here.


Today our challenge has a sketch for you to follow:


My card features the image Sunbonnet Christmas Stuff that I coloured using Copics and a white gel pen.


I also used the following to create my card:
putty coloured cs card base
blue cs mats
textured cream cs
diecut
sequins and beads, sewn on
snowflake spangle


I hope you will join us this week!
Jen Leeflang

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...