Friday, January 17, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : 10th Birthday Bash : Final Day


Hello there!
Welcome to the final day of Bugaboo Stamps’ week-long Birthday Bash event!  Can you believe it – we’re 10 years old!


This is my DT card for today’s challenge, which is

 
and this is the photograph:



The image featured on my card is this week's freebie in the Bugboo Stamps' store
and I coloured it with alcohol markers and a white gel pen.


I also used the following to create my card
 white cs card base
orange cs mats
orange painted corrugated board
gold cord bow

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog, where you’ll find more info, link ups, etc.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen your card is gorgeous and a wonderful layout. I don't know how you make so many cards each day!

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...