Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : 10th Birthday Bash : Day 4



Hello there!
Welcome to Day  of Bugaboo Stamps’ week-long Birthday Bash event!  Can you believe it – we’re 10 years old!

This is my DT card for today’s challenge, which is


I chose the centre vertical line to create my card : Texture / Bugaboo image /  Stitching.

The image featured on my card is one  of this week's new releases, Pig Birthday Present
and I coloured it with alcohol markers and a white gel pen.

I also used the following to create my card
white cs card base
digital cow patches bg paper
painted corrugated board
die cut sentiment
Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog, where you’ll find more info, link ups, etc.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is just adorable. Love all the balloons.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...