Sunday, January 12, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps' 10th Birthday Bash :: Day 2



Hello there!
Welcome to Day 2 of Bugaboo Stamps’ week-long Birthday Bash event!  Can you believe it – we’re 10 years old!

This is my DT card for today’s challenge, which is


and this is the sketch to follow:


The image featured on my card is AKV Cow Got Milk
and I coloured it with alcohol markers and a white gel pen.

I also used the following to create my card

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog, where you’ll find more info, link ups, etc.

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

I haven't seen this image before. We were thinking alike on sentiments because that is similar to what I used on my gift bag see even thousands of miles apart we have a common thread.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...