Monday, January 13, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps' 10th Birthday Bash :: Day 3



Hello there!

Welcome to Day 3 of Bugaboo Stamps’ week-long Birthday Bash event!   
Can you believe it – we’re 10 years old!




This Money Holder Folder is my DT project for today’s challenge, which is




The image featured on my project is Farm Critter Stack

and I coloured it with alcohol markers and a white gel pen.



I also used the following to create my card

 white cs bse
black cs mats
black satin ribbon


Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog, where you’ll find more info, link ups, etc.



luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen that is so creative and a perfect image for the money holder.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...