Sunday, July 29, 2018

Incy Wincy Spider


I am honoured to be this week's Guest Designer at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes challenge where the inspiration rhyme/song is 'Incy Wincy Spider'

My card features a Bugaboo Stamps image, 5 Flowers, merged with a colouring page.  I also used a colouring page spider, fussy cut it and added to the card.  

The sentiment is digital and I added a ribbon border and bow, with a sewn on sequin and bead.

Click here to link to the challenge.

luv;n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

I would like to enter these challenges
LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS, ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 3/8

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...