Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Bugaboo Stamps :: Christmas in July :: Day 4



Welcome to DAY 4 of the week-long Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July event over on the Catch the Bug blog.  There are masses of prizes to be won, and a full list can be seen here.


Today our challenge is 



My card features the new release images that I coloured using Copics, Stickles  and a white gel pen.



I also used the line sparkle / Bugaboo Christmas image / bling or pearls and the  following to create my card:

white cs card base
blue and grey cs mats
bling
ribbon
snowflake spangles

I hope you will join us this week!
Jen Leeflang

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...