Sunday, July 12, 2020

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends : Challenge #136


It's week 2 of our Christmas in July event, and this is my DT card:


My card features the Ching Chou Kuik image Gingerbread Man Parade

Here are some useful sponsor links

They also run a Facebook challenge in their group
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chingchoukuik/


To create my card, I fussy cut the image and pasted it onto a scalloped round die cut, and also used the following:

white CS card base
green CS background
red CS scalloped  round die cut
sewn on snowflake spangles and beads
silver sequins
silver ribbon

I hope you will play along - there is a prize of 2 images for a lucky entrant.  
Click HERE to link to the challenge.

Stay Safe!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...