Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Christmas in July : Day 5

It's day 5 of Bugaboo Stamps' 10th Annual Christmas in July 
week-long event where there are lots of prizes to be won!

This is today's challenge


and this is my DT card to entice you to join us:


My card features the images Sassy JJ Wrapped Up and  
that I coloured using alcohol markers


I also used the following to create my card

white CS card base
green CS mat
patterned paper
sewn on snowflake spangles and beads
the sentiment is my own, created in MS Word

Click HERE to link to the challenge blog for more info 
on all this week's challenges.

Stay Safe
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...