Sunday, July 19, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Christmas in July : Day 2

 
It's Day 2 of our 10th Annual Christmas in July week-long event 
at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog.

Here is today's challenge
 
 
and this is my DT card to entice you to join us

 
My card follows today's sketch and features the Bugaboo Stamps image  
Sunbonnet Christmas Stuff  that I coloured with alcohol markers


  I also used the following to create my card:

white CS card base
green CS mat
patterned paper and border
two green gems

Click HERE to link to the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug blog for more details of all this week's challenges.

Stay Safe
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
 

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen this is adorable. Your images are always so crisp and clean looking.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...