Sunday, August 5, 2018

Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon


The Outlawz Songs and Rhymes challenge team invited me to be their guest designer again this week, and the song inspiration is 

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly, we can fly

My card has a silver mirror foil cardstock background with a blue cardstock frame, matted onto  white card base. I used a hot air balloon clipart image that I merged with a silhouette of a loving couple and a heart.

The stars are actually foil sprinkles tht I sewed directly onto the frame using old beads .... yes, every star is indvidually sewn on using a needle and 'invisible' thread that is actually very very thin fishing line.

The sentiment is a peel off.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to enter my card in 

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS, ANYTHING GOES 18/8

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...