Monday, August 6, 2018

Sunshine and Shadows


My card was made for my Guest Designer spot at The Outlawz Greetings challenge this week, where the theme is 'Sunny Moments'

The sponsor of this challenge is Digistamps4Joy, the South African based online digistamp store that I draw images for.  This image is one of mine, called My Little Black Dress

I coloured the image using Copis and a white gel pen.  The shadow was created digitally, before printing the image, so that the image matched the digital sentiment.

Also used on my card are:
white s card base
yellow cs mats
rose embellishments
pearls
printed ribbon

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban, South Africa

I would like to enter these challenges:
 



INCY WINCY, RIBBON AND/OR LACE 19/8
LILPATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS, ANYTHING GOES 18/8

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...