Saturday, May 25, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps :: New Challenge

This week's challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is a colour challenge and this is my DT card that features the image Pretty Flower Girl  that I coloured with alcohol markers

This is the colour palette that inspired my card:


I also used the following to create my card:

white cs base
purple cs mats
2 different dp
diecut embellished with sewn on sequins and beads
lace
computer generated sentiment

Click here to link to the Catch the Bug blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen this is stunning. Love your coloring.

Joy Wilson said...

Jen, Your coloring is absolutley stunning. I have wanted to color this image for a while now but have been too intimidated to start. I think I will wait. lol. but... really I love what you have done. Beautiful!!!!
Hugs, Joy

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...