Saturday, May 18, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps : Bingo Challenge

This is my DT card for this week's Bugaboo Stamps challenge, which is
BINGO


My card features the image Monsters 4 Blocks which I coloured using alcohol markers.


I also used the following to create my card, according to the top horizontal line of the bingo board:

white cs card base
purple, orange and green cs mats
white pen to create the stitching
peel off sentiment
gem
Stickles

Click here to link to the challenge blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

I found your blog! Yay! Great card, cute images and coloring, xoxo

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is so fun and love those colors. You are so creative.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...