Monday, May 14, 2018

Songs and Rhymes Group Challenge at The Outlawz

I have the privilege of being this week;'s Guest Designer at The Outlawz Sunday Group challenge where we have lyrics from songs, or a rhyme to use as inspiration for our entries.

This week's song is 'A Song for Mama' by Boyz 2 Men, and the chosen lyrics are 

"Mama, mama, you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama, you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul"

This is the card I created (focusing on the words 'queen of my heart')


 The sponsor of this month's prize is Digistamps 4 Joy

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges: 


4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful!! The dies you used are so elegant and this is a perfect take on that challenge! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Wendy R. said...

Jen, a beautiful creation! Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Designs xx

Furrbster said...

This is a lovely design,

Hugz Tinz

Alison said...

A beautiful card - perfect for a Mom. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
Alison x

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...