Thursday, May 17, 2018

Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Double Embossing

The Twisted Thursday Challenge has an optional twist of double embossing this week, so my entry has both wet/heat and dry embossing:


To create my card I dry embossed a precut piece of lilac white core cardstock, then sanded to expose the white

The embossing folder comes with matching stamps, so I stamped with Versamark and embossed a frame and sentiment with white embossing powder.

To create my card I also used
 white cs card base
purple cs mat
white cs flower die cuts
green cs leafy flourishes
purple cs punched flowers (using my Olba punch)
dark purple grey roses
Perfect Pearls
lavender Stickles

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:

2 SISTERS ON THE BLOG, 3 OF A KIND (I have 3 roses) – ends 5/31
 

2 comments:

Nicolette said...

A very nice card. I add your card.
Thank you for joininf us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

http://nicoletteskaarten.blogspot.nl/
http://2sistersontheblog.blogspot.nl/

Caroline said...

I love your card with the flowers.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...