Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge : Rounded Corners

 

I am thrilled to announce that I am no a member of the Twisted Thursdays Design Team over at The Outlawz Challenges.

The challenges take place every fortnight, and run for two weeks.  They are always 'Anything Goes' but with an optional twist, which for this new challenge is 'rounded corners'.

My card features an image from the Sponsor, Fabrika Fantasy, and it's coloured with alcohol markers


I also used the following to create my card:

white CS card base

white CS background, rounded corners

shiny pink cardstock, fancy rounded corners

striped DP, rounded corners

sewn on sequins and beads

digital sentiment

luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...