Sunday, August 18, 2019

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends :: New Challenge


Challenge #112 is underway at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends blog, and our generous sponsor is Emerald Faeries

I have used one of their gorgeous images on my easel card, and used alcohol markers for the colouring
To create my card, I used the following supplies

white cs card base
white cs mats
two different dp's
flowers
punched leaves
ribbon
ladybird embellishment
sewn on sequins and beads

You can click here to link directly to the challenge blog.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Joy Wilson said...

Jen, Lovely Card! The flowers are gorgeous and I love that you made an easel card!
Hugs, Joy

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...