Monday, July 8, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps : Anything But a Card


My DT project for Bugaboo Stamps' Anything But a Card today features the image Sunflower Vase that I merged with a precoloured background, printed and coloured with alcohol markers.

It was cut out with a circle die and I then distressed the edges.

I also used the following

brown cs card base
white gel pen faux stitching
die cut sentiment

The inside of the folder has a handmade blue cs envelope matted onto white cs.

luv'n hugz
Jen Leeflang

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW, what a great background for those beautiful flowers. Wonderful gift idea, but who wouldn't love a creation from you???

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi, Jen! Just wanted to tell you, saw this in Bugaboo's post and I LOVE that background, reminds me of Van Gogh~! But the way you colored the vase, I can see the suggestion of the flower stems, wow, great detail. xox

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...