Saturday, June 15, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps : Bingo Challenge


This week's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' catch the Bug blog is Bingo, and this is the Bingo board for you to follow:





My Dt card features the image Blocks - Hummingbird that I coloured using alcohol markers and cut with a scalloped die


I also used the following to create my card

white cs card base
pink cs mats
floral dp
sewn on sequins and beads
peel off sentiment
ribbon bow

Click here to link to the challenge

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wowzers, Jen, you keep churning out these needleworked beauties! I'd be blind and crippled in my hands by now! Just amazing, xoxoxox

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...