Saturday, December 12, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Holiday Chaos : Day 1

 

It's that Bugaboo Holiday Chaos time of year again, a week-long event where there are LOTS of prizes to be won!

Today is Day ONE, and today's challenge is

and this is my DT card to invite you to join us


It features Friday's freebie (available all this week) that I coloured

 using alcohol markers

I also used the following to create my card:

white CS card base

kraft mats

Christmas tree DP

star spangles

luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang


1 comment:

Jeni Mc said...

I love the colours you have used as a background to this design and the colours you have used on the digi . The extra stars blend it all together . Looks like it is to be a good week of challenges .Jx

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...