Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Weekly Challenge


This week's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps is

BINGO


I chose the centre horizontal line

DIE/PUNCH ~ BUGABOO IMAGE ~ PLAYER'S CHOICE

and created my DT card featuring the Bugaboo Stamps image  Bella and Friends that I coloured using alcohol markers

I also used the following for my card:

white CS card base
yellow CS mat
black and white checkered background
punched border
yellow roses
white ribbon
yellow heart gm
silver flower gem
digital sentiment

Click HERE to link to the challenge blog.

Stay Safe
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so elegant. Lots of wonderful details.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...