Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Humor Me Wednesday

My DT card or Bugaboo Stamps' Humor Me Wednesday is this one, featuring the freebie that has just been posted on Facebook.

I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
The colours of my card were inspired by my friend Bettie, who during one our our Whatsapp chats mentioned that she had dreams of basking on an large yacht, with a purple drink in her hand.  Well Bettie, Stella is on on a yacht, but let's pretend she's on a faraway exotic island, purple drink in hand.

I also used the following to create my card:

white cs card base
cerise background paper
polka dot ribbon

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

This is so funny....love it.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...