Saturday, February 29, 2020

Bugaboo Stamps : Weekly Challenge


This week's challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog is
'Funky Folds' 
and my DT card features the image  
that I coloured with alcohol markers.

My card fold is funky, (giggle) as I made it up :  A top fold card with a gate fold inside.

I used the following to create this card

white CS card base
blue CS mats
plaid patterned paper
the images on the inside of the card are fussy cut from another sheet of patterned paper

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen great masculine card with all those wonderful images.

AndreaH said...

Brilliant card I'd love to see a tutorial for your made up funky fold 😍😍👍

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...