Sunday, December 15, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps : Holiday Chaos : Day 2


It's Day 2 of Bugaboo Stamps' week-long Holiday Chaos event, and this is my DT card



Today's challenge has a sketch for you to follow, and this is it



My card features  this week's freebie Candy Cane Bear, and I coloured it with alcohol markers
 I also used the following to create my card

white cs card base
red cs background
white cs oval die cut 
hessian
baker's twine
peel off sentiment


Click HERE to link to the challenge blog 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen this is adorable and so creative with the burlap.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...