Thursday, April 25, 2019

Bugaboo Stamps : Oldie(s) But Goodie(s)


Today is Oldie but Goodie day at Bugaboo Stamps, and my DT inspiration card  features two merged images:

Sunbonnet Flowers
Sunbonnet Love
(blogger is not allowing me to link he images to the store, sorry!!)

and I coloured them with alcohol markers:
They were fussy cut and popped up onto a die cut onto which I sewed some sequins and beads


The background was created from the COVER of an old designer paper pad that had sneak peels of the papers it contained;  I created a patchwork background from them, and then embossed it

I also used the following for my card
white cs card base
pale pink cs mats
lace
ribbon
fabric flower



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang


1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, this is gorgeous. Love the Sunbonnets. Those flowers, lace and sequins are just so beautiful. Have a great weekend.

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...