Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Bugaboo Stamps :: New Release :: Take 2



My previous post shows my first card with the new release from Bugaboo Stamps, the Cat Silhouette, and this is another idea that I had rolling around in my head.


I used the png version of the image, and in MS Word layered it over an image of a lion which I recoloured to grey.

The sentiment is digital.


I coloured the white flowers on the image, as well as the word ‘BIG” of the sentiment.

Also used :

turquoise cs base card

3 turquoise pearls


luv’n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

Challenges entered:

SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES, #33 4/9

No comments:

The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge

  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge has just started and as always it's Anything Goes with an optional twist, which this time is  h...